Re: corrupt blocks WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 19:25:45 +0700

What is the name of the object?

I wouldn't accept Oracle's "fix" either way. If it's an index, regardless of what index it is, it can be dropped and re-created to rid of the corrupt blocks.

Smells like they're looking for the "easy way out" here.

Stefan

--
//
zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!