Auto Reoptimization Mismatch(*) list

From: Dave Herring <gdherri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 15:36:40 -0600

Folks,

I'm trying to resolve an issue on one of our 12.1.0.4 OEMs (RHEL6.6) where unshared cursors are causing large tracefiles to be generated. I searched those files for the SQL_IDs and came up with 2 different cursors having 800+ children. Checking V$SQL_SHARED_CURSOR I found that both have "N" for all flags and for the REASON column they list "Auto Reoptimization Mismatch(1)".

What would really help is knowing what " Auto Reoptimization Mismatch(1)" means and ideally, does anyone have a list w/ descriptions of all the various " Auto Reoptimization Mismatch(*)" values?

Thx.

--

Dave

--