OT: Chicago Oracle Users Group Meeting - March 1st, 2018

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 15:09:49 -0600

Hello,

The Chicago Oracle Users Group (COUG) will be having its first meeting of 2018 on Thursday, March 1st. We have a great a speaker line up with legendary Oracle architect, Graham Wood. We also have presentations from three Oracle ACE Directors, Bjorn Rost, Jim Czuprynski, and Rich Niemiec.

As always the meetings are free and anyone is welcome to attend.

You will find the details about the event and the registration here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chicago-oracle-users-group-meeting-sponsored-by-vion-tickets-42263915509

Best Regards,

Alfredo Abate
President - Chicago Oracle Users Group