Re: Developers wanting individual Unit Test (no data) databases - suggestions?

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 20:06:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hey Chris,
FYI. Delphix's filesystem DxFS is based on ZFS with a number of extensions and enhancements - so you basically get a variant of ZFS (CoW) with a framework for management :)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK