Re: Converting Policy Managed RAC to Admin managed Database

From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:35:21 +0800

How many databases do you have on the Cluster ? With 4 nodes, I would still have used Admin Managed.

Here's a conversion I did on a 2node cluster for a single database : https://hemantoracledba.blogspot.sg/2017/01/12cr1-rac-posts-3-convert-policymanaged.html

The key steps are to create the parameter file and srvctl add instance.

Hemant K Chitale

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Sanjay Mishra <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org

--

Hemant K Chitale
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com