RE: Tools other than Oracle BI

From: Jack Applewhite <jack.applewhite_at_austinisd.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 20:27:43 +0000

Crystal Reports. I don't use it but scads of our folks use the heck out of it and seem to love it.

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator Austin I.S.D. - MIS Department
512.414.9250 (wk)

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> on behalf of Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org> Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 1:12 PM To: oracle-l-freelists; oracle-db-l
Subject: OT: Tools other than Oracle BI

Please contact me if you are using a end user Report Writer other than Oracle BI. I am interested in the product and why you chose it.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Information Systems
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential student and/or employee information. Unauthorized use of disclosure is prohibited under the federal Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. ?1232g, 34 CFR Part 99, 19 TAC 247.2, t Code 552.023, Educ. Code 21.355, 29 CFR 1630.14(b)(c)). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please call the sender immediately or reply by email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.