Re: SQL for Monitoring; log_buffer entries/growth?

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:19:33 -0400

x$KGopal <http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/redologuse.html>once responded with following info that could be useful to you.

"X$KCCCP will have the redo block number (CPODR_BNO) in the log file. The log block is X$KCCLE.LEBSZ So by joining X$KCCLE and X$KCCCP we can find the current block in the redo log file.

Log file size/X$KCCLE.LEBZ will give you the number of log blocks for that log file. Let us say it is K. X$KCCCP.CPODR_BNO/K*100 will give how much % of log file is full.."

(credit to X$KG.)

check the highlighted link as well.

Raj

--
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =