slightly OT: another free oracle resource profiler

From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:37:11 +0200

Hi all,
=09if someone is interested I just published=20
a free oracle resource profiler project on sourceforge. The actual url is http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/ where you can find the first (beta) release and a document which tries to explain the basic implementation ideas. The profiler is written in Java and its modular design allows to embed it in web applications or to produce output formats other than HTML and txt quite easily.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in it or if you need some new features.
Thanks in advance,
=09Giovanni