Re: slightly OT: another free oracle resource profiler

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:34:12 -0700

Please don't take this the wrong way, but as soon as I see 'Java' in the description of a utilility, I have seen enough and will be very unlikely to try it. One of the exceptions to this is Danisment Gazi Unal's profiler. Quite a lot of work to setup, but pretty good.

Java is generally just too much bother to deal with.

Jared

On 4/27/05, Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> =09if someone is interested I just published=20
> a free oracle resource profiler project on sourceforge. The actual
> url is http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/
> where you can find the first (beta) release and a document which tries
> to explain the basic implementation ideas.
> The profiler is written in Java and its modular design allows to embed
> it in web applications or to produce output formats other than HTML
> and txt quite easily.
> Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in it or if you
> need some new features.
> Thanks in advance,
> =09Giovanni

Jared Still