RE: slightly OT: another free oracle resource profiler

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:28:49 +0200

Hi Rich

>hotsos www.hotsos.com - paid for perl
>orasrp oracledba.ru/orasrp/ - free source
>available python
>SimpleProfiler =3D20
>www.niall.litchfield.dial.pipex.com/SimpleProfiler/SimpleProfiler.html
>(pl/sql)=3D20
>
>traceanalyzer metalink.oracle.com=3D20

To this list I would like to add:

Trivadis - Trivadis Extended Analysis Tool (TVD$XTAT) ubTools - itrprof SQL Analyzer

The first one is my own tool. It's free. Notice that the newer version, = which is still beta, isn't available on Trivadis homepage. Unfortunately = I didn't manage to close myself to finish it (I'm working on version 4 = for more than one year now...) If you want a copy just drop me an email. =

Chris