Re: OT - Linux books ??

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:59:33 -0800

Thanks, Tim! I was under the impression that OS/X is based on Unix the same way NT is based on VMS. I don't have access to any of the Apple hardware, but knowing the history, I wasn't sure what should I think of OS/X. Thanks again for a nice clarification.

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net