RE: Re: OT - Linux books ??

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:44:29 -0800

AIX phased out in favor of Linux? I believe that SCO asked for injunction to prevent IBM
from distributing AIX, and there is a whole saga around SCO and Linux. According to some,
Unix variants are like higlanders: there can be only one. If you ask Mr. Darl McBride,
it's going to be SCO. Hopefully, MR. McBride will not lose his head.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA