My complicated select problem.

From: Will Weir, SICAS Center <WEIRWR_at_SNYONEVA.CC.ONEONTA.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 08:19:21 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for advice. I came up with a solution on Friday with a little help. For those familiar with my select statement, all I had to do was get rid of the TRUNC function and add two more columns to my index. The TRUNC function was not needed because the Activity Date column did not have the time stamp attached. Adding two columns to my index was the ultimate performance kick. My program went from 15 hours running time down to under two minutes.

Will Received on Mon Mar 20 1995 - 08:34:22 CST