Re: Product user profile message

From: SAWMTIM.SME.ORG <SAWMTIM_at_SUN1000.SME.ORG>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:46:51 -0500

--Boundary-12587-0-0

You need to run the script pupbld.sql under $ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin as the system user.

Tim Sawmiller Society of Manufacturing Engineers sawmtim.sme.org

--Boundary-12587-0-0

From:"Joe Johnson " <owner-oracle-l_at_CCVM.SUNYSB.EDU> To: Multiple,recipients,of,list,ORACLE-L,ORACLE-L_at_CCVM.sunysb.edu Subject: Product user profile message Reply-to: "ORACLE database mailing list X-Orcl-Application: Return-Path: <owner-oracle-l_at_CCVM.SUNYSB.EDU> X-Orcl-Application: Sender: "ORACLE database mailing list."  <ORACLE-L_at_CCVM.sunysb.edu>

I was working with our training instance today and noticed that the following message appears whenever I start SQLPLUS:

Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!

What does this ominous sounding message mean? How do I fix it?

P.S. I vote for replying to the list if your response is general enough for

     all to use.

-Joe Johnson
 Highland Community College
 HCC_JOHNSON_at_DELPHI.COM