Looking for "Case*Method" Books

From: Farzin Shakibanejad <farzin_at_BWC.ORG>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:47:00 -0500

I am looking into some "Case" Books:

 such as :

   1- Case*Method Entity Relationship Modelling by: Richard Barker
   2- Case*Method Tasks and Deliverables        Issued by: Richard Barker
   3- Functional Decomposition (I am not sure of the name, but it is
        in the same series of the above)

Are there any other books in the same series? If you have seen any other book such as above or know the actual name of the third book, please let me know,

regards,
<farzin>

Farzin Shakibanejad Information Systems Services
Database             Baha'i World Centre   Email: farzin_at_bwc.org
Administrator        P.O. Box 155          Fax:   972.4.358-525
Tel: 972(4)358358 3100 Haifa, Israel Telex: 922-46626(BAYT IL)