PO7

From: Andy K. Horne <uccakh_at_TEXACO.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 07:56:41 -0600

Can anyone please tell me if Personal Oracle 7 uses the standard Oracle V$.. dictionary tables? Are there many differences between the Personal version and the Unix version? Does the personal version use redo and archive logging?

I've got the document from the Oracle WWW site, but it doesn't go into too much detail.

TIA, Andy Horne
uccakh_at_texaco.com Received on Mon Mar 20 1995 - 09:08:20 CST