printing

From: Bruce <BOLING_at_VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:44:27 -0500

I am trying to use the DO_KEY('PRINT') function to print from a menu bar (Oracle Forms 4.0) on Macintosh to a Mac Laser Writer II.

The printer output is not normal size but reduced and not readable. There are additional lines of marks and dashes that have nothing to do with the screen (canvas) being printed. Has anyone successfully printed from a Mac to a Mac printer the way I described or how is it done?

Also, dark colors on canvas don't print well. Does that mean light colors must always be used or can a dark colored screen be changed to basic black and white when printed and then changed back somehow.

You may respond directly to me to limit the quantity of mail going to others. Thanks.

Bruce Boling
Virginia Tech internet: BOLING at VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU Received on Thu Mar 16 1995 - 12:29:48 CST