What is a SYSOP?
Users with SYSOP status are generally referred to as 'administrators' or 'admins'.
 What can a SYSOP do?
A SYSOP user can perform the following tasks:
- Add content (like everyone else!)
- Delete and undelete pages;
- Protect and unprotect pages;
- Block and unblock users/ IPs; and
- Undo changed (rollback pages to a previous contributor's revision in contribs).
 How to become a SYSOP?
All forum moderators are SYSOP's by default.
Other users who have made a significant contribution to this site can also apply. Please contact us via the feedback form (must be logged in).
 Who are the SYSOP's?
A list of the SYSOPs on this wiki is available at http://www.orafaq.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers&group=sysop