My Oracle Support
My Oracle Support, previously called Metalink, is Oracle's official electronic on-line support service. Users with a valid support contract can register on Metalink.
If you do not have an account, you can register yourself. However, have your company's CSI number ready.
Oracle announced at the 2008 Oracle Openworld conference that Metalink was enhanced and will hence be called My Oracle Support.
 Services provided
Some of the services provided on Metalink:
- Headlines (support news)
- Knowledge Base (support notes)
- Log SR's (Service Requests) - previously called TAR's.
- Configuration Support Manager
- Download patches and updates
- A discussion forum
- Product certification matrices
- Oracle Bug database