Re: Object-oriented thinking in SQL context?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:24:11 -0300

paul c wrote:

> David BL wrote:
>

>> This is clearly intended to mock, and in a nasty way. It is typical of
>> BB. Perhaps BB could himself do with some suggestions for reading
>> material - books with titles like "How to win friends and influence
>> people".

Given I already have friends and I already influence people, I have no use for Carnegie's recipes for intellectual dishonesty. I suggest that's more appropriate reading for the snake oil salesmen and self-aggrandizing ignorants.

>> Of course Reinier was also mocking various regulars in the newsgroup.
>> However, I found his comment quite amusing - and nothing like BB's
>> aggressive tone. BB's reaction also suggests lack of balance.

Or blunt honesty. Twits like Reinier and David are predisposed to see whatever fantasy they want to see in any case.

> Maybe you should count yourself lucky that you didn't get called for > suggesting a paradox could ever be a foundation, aka DVA's!

I count myself lucky that my news reader has a twit filter. Received on Wed Jun 10 2009 - 04:24:11 CEST

Original text of this message