Re: Separate PK in Jxn Tbl?

From: Tony Toews [MVP] <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 03:38:47 GMT

"James A. Fortune" <MPAPoster_at_FortuneJames.com> wrote:

>I am only speaking for myself. I may be the only Access programmer on
>the planet who validates input the way I do in code.

Not sure exactly what mean mean by that statement but I do a lot of validating on input as well. And I very much try to keep one form updating one table so as to not have to duplicate such data.

I'd very much like to see a business rules layer implemented that worked well within Access. However I rather much doubt we'll ever see it given that Microsoft is focusing their attentions on the office information worker rather than the developer.

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.