Join types

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 03:04:47 -0800 (PST)

I'm a bit studying join types and trying to make a visualisation of relations among them. As a result I've created an ER diagram describing relations among them and it can be found here http://gplivna.blogspot.com/2008/01/sql-join-types-im-studying-bit-sql.html I've tried to find something like that using google however the best I could get was textual description. I'm not mathematician and studied set theory a bit 10 years ago in university and almost all have no forgotten :) so maybe it has some problems from set theory viewpoint. So question is - is it generally ok? If you know anything similar please add link either here or in my blog post. All comments welcome! Thanks!
Gints Received on Fri Jan 25 2008 - 12:04:47 CET

Original text of this message