Re: Separate PK in Jxn Tbl?

From: Brian Selzer <brian_at_selzer-software.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:01:40 -0500

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:fmdip39pv9vtpetukd82s7vd1l9gi5jaev_at_4ax.com...
> "Larry Daugherty" <Larry.NoSpam.Daugherty_at_verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>This boil up is a variation of the "Autonumber vs. Natural Key"
>>religious wars that sweep the Access groups on even numbered(?) years.
>>In the meantime OP is probably trying to hide the matches with which
>>he started the fires....
>
> <chuckle> Yup, it's amazing how this all happens. To me the
> particularly amusing
> part is that we're generally quite civil in our discussions that stay in
> the Access
> groups.
>
> I'm saddened, although not surprised, at the comments from a few regulars
> from the
> c.d.theory newsgroup using words such as idiot, imbecile and invincibly
> ignorant.

Are we feeling a bit abused? Do we need a pity party? All together now, 1...2...3.... There, now, did that make poor little Tony feel any better?

Please don't lump me in with Badour. I rarely use the terms, 'idiot' and 'imbecile,' but (and I think if you'll reexamine it dispassionately, you'll agree) your original statement in this thread was, in my opinion, pretty idiotic. Oh, and by the way, you still haven't shared your reasons. What are you afraid of?