Circular relationship problem

From: Arash <arashbi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:21:28 -0000

Hi all,
I know it is an old issue and probably boring but please cope with me , it is a real world problem I am facing and I don't really like circular relationship.

First table is Test, each test has many questions. On the other hand each test has many Responses. So far so fine, but here is the problem: I have another table for the answers: Each question has many answers AND each Response also has many answers .

So there is s circular relationship between these tables which is bizarre. Could you give me some hints to solve it?

Regards,
Arash Received on Tue Oct 30 2007 - 16:21:28 CDT