Re: Fabian Pascal, completely different?

From: Bruce C. Baker <bcb_at_undisclosedlocation.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:00:20 -0500

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:46a79455$0$8859$9a566e8b_at_news.aliant.net...

<snip>

> I have known Fabian for well over a decade. I don't find anything
> surprising in the links or in the subject matter he points to now as
> "evidence for the suicidal decline of the west".
>
> That he sees a suicidal decline of the west has not changed one iota since
> I first ran into him in the early 1990's.

Look at the book link from the Fall of Knowledge and Reason website:

http://www.dbdebunk.com/page/page/4304773.htm

and then compare them with the book link in the "AND NOW, FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT" section on the original Database Debunkings website:

http://www.dbdebunk.com/reading.html

Do you see the conservative slant of the former reading list as opposed to the liberal slant of the latter? FP may still believe in the suicidal decline of the West, but his *viewpoint* seems to have shifted 180 degrees. Received on Wed Jul 25 2007 - 22:00:20 CEST

Original text of this message