Re: Little design mistakes that can be easily avoided (2): Listenning to CELKO (and CELKO alikes)

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 03:16:28 GMT

Matthias Klaey wrote:
> Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hmm. Is this just the usual Celko-bashing in this newsgroup? Did you
> intend to write a parody on how to misread and misinterpert other
> peoples texts? You don't mean this seriously, do you?

Usually I think much of what he writes here deserves to be bashed as it is not about theory, just various flawed products, workarounds and various design gospel he likes to preach. I think it's okay to talk about that stuff in a product group but this is a theory group. Received on Sun May 27 2007 - 05:16:28 CEST

Original text of this message