Re: Little design mistakes that can be easily avoided (2): Listenning to CELKO (and CELKO alikes)

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2007 00:58:27 -0700

On 27 mai, 05:16, paul c <toledobythe..._at_oohay.ac> wrote:
> Matthias Klaey wrote:
> > Cimode <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmm. Is this just the usual Celko-bashing in this newsgroup? Did you
> > intend to write a parody on how to misread and misinterpert other
> > peoples texts? You don't mean this seriously, do you?
>
> Usually I think much of what he writes here deserves to be bashed as it
> is not about theory, just various flawed products, workarounds and
> various design gospel he likes to preach. I think it's okay to talk
> about that stuff in a product group but this is a theory group.
Agreed. When one wants to speak about *taxonomy of keys*, one ought to bring specific and sound scientific logic argumentation. Disseminating product information with wax of science is not the same as science. It hurts both science and truth. Received on Sun May 27 2007 - 09:58:27 CEST

Original text of this message