Re: Newbie question on table design.

From: David Cressey <cressey73_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 18:25:56 GMT

"paul c" <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac> wrote in message news:bkJ_h.158322$DE1.89425_at_pd7urf2no...

I should have mentioned Borland. I was working on a VAX in 1983, and I bought myself a DEC PC. Borland Turbo Pascal was the first SW I got for it that truly impressed me.

So much so, thayt I began writing and debugging Pascal programs at home, and uploading them to the VAX. Sort of the reverse of what one might have expected.

I think Borland was one of the companies that truly "got it". I wish I could have said the same about Ashton-Tate. Received on Fri May 04 2007 - 20:25:56 CEST

Original text of this message