Re: A new proof of the superiority of set oriented approaches: numerical/time serie linear interpolation

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2007 22:23:17 -0700

On Apr 30, 7:51 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote: >
> It is nice to see Vadim has some time for the newsgroup again.

Seconded.

> I am a
> little concerned that we are seeing less of Marshall, Jan, Walt and Jim.
> I assume they are busy right now, and I hope we see more of them again
> in the future.

I can't speak for the others, but for myself I notice a certain periodicity
to my posting. Right now I don't have much to say. Plus I'm trying to get actual progress made on my pet project, and when I get all absorbed in posting, that suffers. I'm still reading everything, though.

Marshall Received on Tue May 01 2007 - 07:23:17 CEST

Original text of this message