Re: NULLS equals NULLS ?

From: Walt <>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:54:58 GMT

"mountain man" <> wrote in message news:WiREh.4179$
> "Cimode" <> wrote in message
> >A little thread I stumbled onto this morning...A sad sign of our time :
> > (
> >

> The management of nulls is a mandatory task.
> The thread provides reasonable advice.
> The question is "Can you improve upon it"?
> [ie: the advice]

When I go to the web page, I'm given an "access denied". Can you tell me, briefly, that the topic is about?

I figure anybody who can say "management of nulls is a mandatory task" (a correct statment) can sort out the pragmatic stuff from the religious cant. Received on Wed Feb 28 2007 - 14:54:58 CET

Original text of this message