Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2007 10:01:00 -0800

On 17 fév, 18:13, mAsterdam <mAster..._at_vrijdag.org> wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > HansF wrote:

> >> A point of view that seems to stem from North American media. Which, in
> >> general, has had issues about legalization (or at least acceptance) of
> >> certain social activities.
>
> >> Perhaps someone has watched too much TV.
>
> > Bob Badour is an ignorant.
>
> No he is not.
On what other default would blame such declarations ?

BB is handicapped by low level math background which make his understanding of RM excessively computing theory dependent and not unsufficiently algebrically-related and algebrically-validated.

His knowledge of RM math implications and inductions are somehow shaky and must be put in doubt. I recognize though that he has made valid points which I agreed.

> > Just ignore his posts.
>
> I tried. That filter is to coarse.
> It makes some of the cdt threads very hard to follow as some of his
> posts are pivotal.
Then the solution seems obvious: do not rely on the filter to ignore him. Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 19:01:00 CET

Original text of this message