Lessons (was Re: Objects and Relations)

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:47:06 GMT

JOG wrote:
> I am finding the whole experience of trying to relay to others what I > have learnt on cdt incredibly frustrating and disillusioning.

Let's not let that happen. Teaching the wrong lesson will frustrate. Addressing the wrong audience will frustrate. Using an ineffective approach will frustrate. Can you think of any other potential causes of frustration?

I have a conjecture--perhaps even an hypothesis: With intellectual honesty and sincerity, one can choose effectiveness.

Let's start by taking an inventory. When answering the following, strive for clarity and brevity. Be succinct and direct.

What lessons have you learned that you might want to relay? (Please enumerate.)

1. ____
2. ____
3. ____

What audiences do you try to reach with these lessons?

1. ____
2. ____
3. ____

What approaches have you used?

1. ____
2. ____
3. ____

What other approaches are you aware of?

1. ____
2. ____
3. ____

What other audiences might exist?

1. ____
2. ____
3. ____

What big questions remain unanswered in your mind?

1. ____
2. ____
3. ____

How do you measure success?