Re: Lessons (was Re: Objects and Relations)

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:32:39 GMT

JOG wrote:

> On Feb 12, 3:47 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>

>>JOG wrote:
>>
>>>I am finding the whole experience of trying to relay to others what I
>>>have learnt on cdt incredibly frustrating and disillusioning.
>>
>>Let's not let that happen. Teaching the wrong lesson will frustrate.
>>Addressing the wrong audience will frustrate. Using an ineffective
>>approach will frustrate. Can you think of any other potential causes of
>>frustration?
>
> Nicotine withdrawal.

Discipline can prevent that or eliminate it. If it is a problem for you now, it will only take you about two weeks to eliminate it forever. Mastering autosuggestion can help tremendously.

> You know, I think you may have missed your true calling as a > psychotherapist bob.

You flatter me. Now, where is that inventory? Received on Mon Feb 12 2007 - 19:32:39 CET

Original text of this message