Re: SQL For Smarties 3rd Edition - ATTN Joe Celko

From: Chris Howarth <mail_at_chrishowarth.co.uk>
Date: 30 Oct 2006 12:08:30 -0800

...and paul c wrote:

> > I miss it myself! ...
>
> Parrot.

Crikey, if I'd have known that people were going to start having a go at each other after I'd simply pointed out a couple of errors in a book then I wouldn't have bothered posting my original message in the first place!

I'm going to put the lid back on this group, creep away silently and see if I can find any friendly database theory groups on the web.

Chris

(BTW Joe - thanks for taking the time to read my original post and taking my comments on board - I continue to enjoy the book...) Received on Mon Oct 30 2006 - 21:08:30 CET

Original text of this message