Re: Proposal: 6NF

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2006 12:44:50 -0700

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> "Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> >How practical...Frauds that get exposed don't won't people who expose
> >them...
> >That's called censorship...
>
> It would be nice if they removed themselves. Showing some
> self-control and not posting when one does not know is not censorship.
Says who? You, moron?
Though, I perfectly agree that people like you should leave the board...

> You are very quick to trot out that so-called explanation.
Not quite. I am quick at seeing the bulshit you pour into this NG...

[Snipped Bulshit]

> >It has taken tons of patience of his to establish that you were not
> >talking about the same concepts. The only difference is that he
> >immediately understood what you were talking but reciprocity was not
> >true...To make it brief, he did get it and you did not ..What a
> >surprise..Moron...
>
> Or maybe, it is just that he agreed with you.
I have in the past recognized some arguments as being sound even from Frauds such as Bob Badour...IF they were sound. IF they were not, I don't mind call them bulshits especially when the people that emit them are brainless self contemptuous asses like you.

Go play cheap level philosohy elsewhere and leave data management theory to people who have some intellectual honnesty...Idiot. Received on Sat Oct 21 2006 - 21:44:50 CEST

Original text of this message