Re: Proposal: 6NF

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2006 04:09:26 -0700

Gene Wirchenko wrote:

> >> True, but that sounds like a good idea.
How practical...Frauds that get exposed don't won't people who expose them...
That's called censorship...

> >As ever it seems to be just a slight ambiguity in definition, combined
> >with a lot of bluster like cimode's name calling. I mean clearly
> >neither jan nor vc are 'idiots' - far, far from it, so why there is a
> >need to post such things I have no idea. I for one, am all for more
> >decorum. Posters have enough trouble communicating as it is.
I have to admit that online communication does not help. You an Jan Hidders still remain idiots.

> Exactly. There are many threads that I might well have been able
> to follow were there a bit more information. A polite question in the
> middle of such boorishness does not get too far.
Oh poor boy...What pollutes this board overall is the incredible amount of stupidity, misinformation and ignorance, people like you and Jan hidders are pouring in it. vc has made clear points that only you and Jan Hidders have not understood right away...

It has taken tons of patience of his to establish that you were not talking about the same concepts. The only difference is that he immediately understood what you were talking but reciprocity was not true...To make it brief, he did get it and you did not ..What a surprise..Moron... Received on Sat Oct 21 2006 - 13:09:26 CEST

Original text of this message