Re: inventory management problem

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:05:55 GMT

prabuinet wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> I dont know (for u) how my questions looks like asking others to do my
> job..
> please look at my question again...
>
> " My problem is whether it would affect the speed of the application...
>
> or is there any other neat way to do this? "

Hi Prabu,

I never remarked on your ability in any thread involving the above question. The thread I answered included the following though:

"With these two table could I able to find:" "If i could not do it, can I maintain a table like this"

Would any competent database designer have to ask such questions? Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 17:05:55 CEST

Original text of this message