Re: inventory management problem

From: prabuinet <prabuinet_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2006 23:34:57 -0700

Hi Bob,

I dont know (for u) how my questions looks like asking others to do my job..
please look at my question again...

" My problem is whether it would affect the speed of the application...

or is there any other neat way to do this? "

I'm just asking will the tables i created would affect the performance of my application.
An experienced dba would just answer my question in seconds..

But you are speaking as "I asked some one, to write a table or trigger...

I think u can't understant people as you could understand databases, might be u are under-qualified for it.

if u think i'm underqualified for asking such a question... Here u can find other people asking same questions

http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.databases/browse_thread/thread/7e9357ebed6a6deb/810d537b5ac71b01?lnk=gst&q=inventory&rnum=2#810d537b5ac71b01

http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.databases/browse_thread/thread/559f8744eda9758/8639a209909e44ff?lnk=gst&q=inventory&rnum=3#8639a209909e44ff

i think you are planning to go & tell them "hey, don't dont ask others to do your job"

if still u r going to blame me, i'm just going to "WAIT"

bye Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 08:34:57 CEST

Original text of this message