Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2006 07:12:21 -0700

Dmitry Shuklin wrote:
> Hi Cimode,
>
> > Sorry (Typo) I meant how do you handle missing data?
>
> Missing where? If you about noise in input patterns it is absolutelly
> independent from OODB and handled in neural model level. I have a
> problems with noise in patterns, but who don't have ? )))
>
> WBR,
> Dmitry

No. I meant how do you deal with missing data? What for instance if you have 3 trillions neurons that have a property stored and 1 trillion neurons that do not have any value stored for that property (ex: wavelength). How do you handle their counting? How do you count number of neurons when applying wavelength search criteria? What kind of logic do you apply? 2VL or 3VL? Received on Thu Jul 06 2006 - 16:12:21 CEST

Original text of this message