Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Dmitry Shuklin <shuklin_at_bk.ru>
Date: 5 Jul 2006 03:35:34 -0700

Hi Cimode

> But transaction isolation is an imperative requirement to set up a
> DBMS. Are you saying that you have not succeeded (yet?) into setting
> it up?

I have sayed already that it is experimental OODB. It has many of limitations. I describe some in other posts. Yes, single user mode and single thread kernel is restrictions of current version too.

I don't say that this DB is completed and ready to fight with Oracle and MS )) But I am saying that this DB demonstrate teoretical _possibility_ to Network OODBs be more powerful then current RDBMS. Received on Wed Jul 05 2006 - 12:35:34 CEST

Original text of this message