Re: OO solution?

From: erk <>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 11:35:17 -0700
> self-aggrandizing ignorant who is so single-mindedly focussed on
> showcasing his intellectual prowess at identifying trees that he
> actually revealed his ignorance of satirical prose by missing the
> forest.
> I mean, for crying out loud, didn't "Synchronizing the Viewers'
> Serializable ArrayLists of Documents" even give you a clue - even a
> moment of pause?

You had me too, you bastard, and I've been doing "Enterprise" Java for 6 years. Your parody is shockingly close to much of the O-O tutorials, books, articles, etc.

:-) Good one. But you're really very close to the sad truth in O-O land. On the app I'm working on now, instead of even collections, the developers have written code to traverse arrays in nested loops, looking for values in various attributes. Not even Maps.

  • erk