Re: OO solution?

From: <kvnkrkptrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 07:14:48 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:

> But you are a self-aggrandizing ignorant who lacks intellectual honesty
> and wastes people's time.

The only one who wasted time here, as far as I can tell, is a certain self-aggrandizing ignorant who is so single-mindedly focussed on showcasing his intellectual prowess at identifying trees that he actually revealed his ignorance of satirical prose by missing the forest.

I mean, for crying out loud, didn't "Synchronizing the Viewers' Serializable ArrayLists of Documents" even give you a clue - even a moment of pause?

Anyway, presumably you'll write a quick insult and then killfile me for this exchange. I don't care, inasmuch as it won't stop me from gleaning useful insights from your well-informed contributions to the newsgroup (for the satire-challeneged: that was not satire). But before you do, might I recommend
1) reading posts as posts, and not a series of disconnected paragraphs, before responding and
2) not always taking yourself so damned seriously? Received on Tue Jun 27 2006 - 16:14:48 CEST

Original text of this message