Re: Bob's 'Self-aggrandizing ignorant' Count: Was: What databases have taught me

From: Andrew McDonagh <news_at_andmc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 00:30:05 +0100

Dan wrote:
> Andrew McDonagh wrote:

>> Bob Badour wrote:

> <snip>
>
>> I'm losing count now, but I think you have said that around 15 times in
>> this thread alone...
>>
>> After all, 'paradigm' has many meanings where for each meaning
>>> a better word exists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzword
>>>
>> Snipped Bob's usual standard of contribution....

> So Andrew, do you have any interesting comments or opinions concerning
> the other content of the post, other than counting words?
>
> Where do you think Bob was wrong, or right?

Oh God, Dan, I like others, gave up trying to find wisdom, knowledge or anything of use within Bob's post, long ago.

Its just too tiring, they are hidden so well within his insults.

So, given that I nor others can't convince Bob to change his posting style so that we may bask in his magnificence, I decided to read Bob's posts from a different angle.

Mainly one of 'let's see how many times per thread can Bob can repeat his favourite insult: Self-aggrandising idiot'

Got to say - it makes reading his posts SSSsoooooo much more fun and less tiring.

> Thanks,

My Pleasure Dan

> Dan

Andrew Received on Sun Jun 25 2006 - 18:30:05 CDT