Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 04:47:49 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Pickie wrote:
> > Tony D wrote:
> > > Cimode wrote:
> > <snip>

Let's preserve this; a splendid monument to Cimode's clear reasoning and deductive abilities :

To which, in fairness, I responded :

> > > You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?

Let's continue :

> I leave "tending-the-other-cheek-concepts" concept to BELIEVERS, I am
> not.

No, you're just a rather vile example of humanity.

> You insult my education stating that I spit on people.

Even educated people can spit when they talk; it's not an "either-or" situation. I have no idea whether you spit when you talk or not.

> This is my last warning.

Or what ? Is this supposed to be a threat of something ? Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 13:47:49 CEST

Original text of this message