Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 04:39:44 -0700

Cimode wrote:

[ Yes, I'm leaving this quoted piece of text in intentionally; and I'll keep it here in every reply on this thread. ]

> > > You worthless piece of
> > > well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die
> > > totally forgotten by their family...
> > >

> > You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?

> Humanity needs sometimes passive reflexive idiots people like you to
> justify when they deport people to justify they are some kind of
> unpleasant breed of humanity...

I have no idea exactly what this sentence is supposed to mean, as once again it topples into gibberish. But I think it's implying that I would somehow support deportations. In which case, this is yet another of your own assumptions based on belief rather than reason.

> Your statement makes you a good candidate for nazi propagandist
> regime...

And your statement, and let's just quote that again in case anyone misses it or forgets it - "You worthless piece of well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family..." suggests you could easily be an active participant in such a regime, if you can make it without pause and then attempt to defend it later. Once you begin regarding humans as something other than human, it becomes progressively easier to do inhuman things to them.

> Every action provokes a reaction...You should know that you
> copycon-personality-less-moron...

Some reactions are of the knee-jerk, excessive and disgusting variety. And what exactly is a "copycon-personality-less-moron" ? Have you been at the dictionary again ?