Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 04:14:54 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > It's just that it's a real shame you have so little *imagination* (a
> > new word for your list)
>
> It's just a shame you didn't realise I was mocking your lack of
> imagination in your phraseology, really. Maybe it was a little subtle
> for you ?
>
> > that you must *paraphrase* a post I have made
> > about BB's howling cats to illustrate their limited day to day
> > vocabulary...(please give me your *cats dont' howl ethnocentric
> > marshall like sermon)...
>
> Look, "s/barking/howling/g; s/dogs/cats/g" doesn't count as imaginative
> additions to your limited lexicon, ok ? You really must try harder. If
> you must stick with "dogs", you could try "running dog lackey", with
> "fascist imperialists" following on in close attendance. That would
> open up a whole new vein of abusive terminology for you.
>
> > I was right about you saying...You are
> > probably the dummiest of all...You don't even deserve to be put on the
> > FEW (Fraud Exposal Wall).
> >

> Awwwww.... never mind. Once I've answered your post on definitions of
> relations etc. you might revise that. And have you wikipedia'd the
> lambda calculus yet ?
>
> > You worthless piece of
> > well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die
> > totally forgotten by their family...
> >

> You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?
Humanity needs sometimes passive reflexive idiots people like you to justify when they deport people to justify they are some kind of unpleasant breed of humanity...

Your statement makes you a good candidate for nazi propagandist regime...

Every action provokes a reaction...You should know that you copycon-personality-less-moron...