Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 05:01:34 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > Pickie wrote:
> > > <snip>
>
> Let's preserve this; a splendid monument to Cimode's clear reasoning
> and deductive abilities :

> To which, in fairness, I responded :

Cut the crap....What's next ? As you are a rather *unpleasant* example of humanity, I shall deport you elsewhere...

Anybody who thinks they are types of humanity is a prefascist. Let me try this once again louder so that you can hear....How about

STOP TALKING ANALYZING PEOPLE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT DATA THEORY!!
> Let's continue :
>
> > I leave "tending-the-other-cheek-concepts" concept to BELIEVERS, I am
> > not.
> >

> No, you're just a rather vile example of humanity.

I am what I am...Your moral judgment has no value or interest to me. I leave that to my family and people I respect or admire. You're none of these.

So What's next? What are you going to do about it? Deport me?

> > You insult my education stating that I spit on people.
>
> Even educated people can spit when they talk; it's not an "either-or"
> situation. I have no idea whether you spit when you talk or not.
Yes but you write it.

> > This is my last warning.
>
> Or what ? Is this supposed to be a threat of something ?
To say stop diverting subject on me and get back to discuss data theory. Yes it is a warning that I will not engage in anymore exchanges with you if they are person focused. I did the same with BB when I told him that I would not respond any more to his insult posts. Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 14:01:34 CEST

Original text of this message