Re: RDMBS samples

From: Erwin <e.smout_at_myonline.be>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 07:15:57 -0700

> What else ?

I'd have to consult my friend little Robert. (And don't come complaining if I turn up with twenty new pages of idiom ;-))))))))

> Adieu!

Adieu ??? I was hoping more for something like "au revoir" ;-))))))))))))))

PS I don't understand why you respond with a poem "to the critics". I once tried to express my feeling that your posts are often unintelligible in the sense that it is often extrememly difficult to make up some clear point out of them. That is about the only criticism I directed towards you, and I still stand wholeheartedly, truly and honestly behind that remark. I certainly never had the intention to offend, nor to insult, nor to denegrate, nor to humiliate, nor to what-have-you of that kind ...

PPS good luck with whatever exams you're still facing. Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 16:15:57 CEST

Original text of this message