Re: RDMBS samples

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 07:25:25 -0700

Erwin wrote:
> PS I don't understand why you respond with a poem "to the critics". I
> once tried to express my feeling that your posts are often
> unintelligible in the sense that it is often extrememly difficult to
> make up some clear point out of them.

I thought that some of x's posts were of a sort of gnomic humour, which is on the face of it nonsensical until you think about it - then it actually provokes some fairly deep thinking about your position on something. For that reason they can sometimes be very difficult to respond to.

> PPS good luck with whatever exams you're still facing.
Indeed. Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 16:25:25 CEST

Original text of this message