Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 11:23:50 -0700

Keith H Duggar wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > Keith H Duggar wrote:
> > >
> > > I would pay money for you to stop speaking mine.
> >
> > Youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! I assumed right....
>
> [snip wacko claims of xenophobia, racism, etc]
It's funny, how racists hide evidences of their racism when they get caught...

> Do you have any sense of humor?
So, now that you get caught showing your real face, you want to do buddy-buddy and share jokes with me, just after insulting me non stop like a bull headed racist you are.

I do not *hang out* with people like you...Facists overlords just make me want to puke...

> In any case, make no mistake, my comments are directed
> solely to you and you alone. Your totally bizarre, entirely
> odd over-reaction the last several days, clearly shows that
> you are sui generis even among cranks and VI.
So know I am the one overeacting....(I could feel up the th entire thread with your insults)
//
So you become analytical now because I made you shake, you idiot after portraying a full tank of insults....What an incoherent idiot...Oh sorry!! an incoherent racist idiot...

> > LOL!!! (My knee hurts!!!)
>
> You really should stop jerking it then.

Speaking of humor, your joke is so lame, even your delluded racist sick spirit is more stable !

GO renew your KKK subscription and get the hell out of my sight!